Cook-Your-Books is all about cooking or baking from your many cookbooks or magazines that you have collected over the years. If you love collecting cookbooks, read them like novels and trying out new recipes, then this is the perfect place to share. It's time to get those books (or magazines) out of the shelves, and start using them. Bake or cook anything from any of your books or magazines, and link your posts to Cook-Your-Books here at Kitchen Flavours. The linky will start on the 10th of every month right up to the end of the month. The submission with the most views will be featured at the next Cook-Your-Books.
Thank you to all for sharing all the delicious yummies from your cookbooks!
Featured posts for this month
The three most viewed posts from Cook-Your-Books #1
Sri Lankan Tamarind Fish Curry by Lena from Frozen Wings
Lena says "It is fairly simple to cook this sri lankan tamarind curry. Start by frying the fenugreek, followed by the garlic and onions and just pour the rest of the ingredients to make the curry, simple right? Curry dishes endanger my waistline but such appetising dish, how to resist? how to stop?"
Green Bean Chang by Kimmy from Cooking Pleasure
Kimmy says "substituting with 'Sushi' rice is a good choice for those who love rice dumplings yet cannot eat glutinous rice."
(Low Fat) Cinnamon Coffee Cake by Zosia from Are You Cooking?
Zosia says "There's a time and place for butter and sour cream rich coffee cakes with multiple components and an over the top streusel, but I love this simple little cake with it's moist, soft crumb, caramel flavour and bold cinnamon sugar."
Thank you to everyone for sharing all the delicious yummies from your cookbooks!
It's now time to link-up!
A little note when submitting your post to Cook-Your-Books
- Linky for submissions will start on the 10th of every month right up to the end of the month. The submission with the most views will be featured at the next Cook-Your-Books.
- All submissions must be new and current posts, within the current month. Old posts will be deleted. Please link directly to your post, not your homepage.
- Please mention from which book or magazine you are cooking or baking from.
- Please mention Cook-Your-Books in your post and link it back to Kitchen Flavours. You may display Cook-Your-Books badge anywhere in your post.
- Please leave a comment after you have linked.
- Optional, but it would be great if you could visit at least one link, everyone loves visitors.
Link-up with Cook-Your-Books #2 from 10th - 31st July 2013 !